qz.com on 26 Dec, 2013 by Christopher Mims - [Permalink]
www.slate.com on 23 Dec, 2013 by Rebecca Schuman - [Permalink]
www.newrepublic.com on 22 Dec, 2013 by Nora Caplan-Bricker - [Permalink]
funnymonkey.com on 22 Dec, 2013 by Bill Fitzgerald - [Permalink]
www.timeshighereducation.co.uk on 19 Dec, 2013 by Steven Rose - [Permalink]
fredrikdeboer.com on 19 Dec, 2013 by Fredrik deBoer - [Permalink]
mfeldstein.com on 19 Dec, 2013 by Michael Feldstein - [Permalink]
Audrey Watters is an education writer, rabble-rouser, rambler, recovering academic, lifelong learner, serial dropout, part-time badass, mom.
- Student Data is the New Oil: MOOCs, Metaphor, and Money, October 17, 2013
- A Future With Only 10 Universities, October 15, 2013
- The Myth and Millennialism of "Disruptive Innovation", May 24, 2013
- Click Here to Save Education: Evgeny Morozov and Ed-Tech Solutionism, March 26, 2013
- Hacking at Education: TED, Technology Entrepreneurship, Uncollege, and the Hole in the Wall, March 3, 2013
- The Real Reason I Dropped Out of a PhD Program, August 29, 2012
- "The Audrey Test": Or, What Should Every Techie Know About Education?, March 17, 2012
- Apple and the Digital Textbook Counter-Revolution, January 19, 2012
- Codecademy and the Future of (Not) Learning to Code, October 28, 2011
- The Wrath Against Khan: Why Some Educators Are Questioning Khan Academy, July 19, 2011
2013 Ed-Tech Trends
Previous Years' Trends
The comments on this blog have been closed. Have something to say in response to my writing? Feel free to chime in on other social media sites. Feel free to write your own blog.
NewsletterSubscribe to the Hack Education newsletter
Support Hack Education
This website is deliberately advertising-free. But the research and writing that I do here is my full-time work — again, deliberately so. If you find my writing interesting or insightful, please consider a donation.